Medical student resources
- The content on this site is an attempt to provide a study plan for medical students
approaching their clinical exams.
- It does not detail the actual content but helps to direct and prioritise
the learning requirements.
- The abbreviated reading list that is provided is entirely adequate (with very few
exceptions) to cover a standard syllabus.
- Understanding the principles of care are not in themselves adequate for
independent practice but they are critical to interpreting and acquiring the
knowledge based required to do so. In an unfamiliar situation, sound
application of principles may be the difference between a pass or fail in an exam or
life and death for a patient.
- The guides are felt to be comprehensive enough to
cover a student curriculum.
- Nothing substitutes for hard work,
consistent application, thoughtful reflection and enthusiastic involvement on
the wards. The material on this site is in constant refinement and minor
additions, amendments and revisions may occur without notice.
Developing clinical learning issues
This site is designed, maintained and funded
by Dymonite. Please
email comments and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.